BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wakeboarding was great, as expensive as it was. The feeling when you stand up is just sooo shiok! Haha. But it's not as easy as it looks. My muscles felt like jelly when I first climbed back onto the boat. Quite a good workout. (: Went to NYNY for dinner. I love the candy floss! It's been ages since I ate that. mhmm! Thanks for the lift home, Chester! (:
"Wave your left hand!"
*waves right hand*
"I said wave your left hand!"
*looks at both hands and waves right hand again and WIPEOUT*
Stuff cleared. Fine, all except one. I was trying so hard to plan this for you. But it seems like you're ignoring me. My efforts seem futile right now. Do you know how sad I feel? I doubt so. If you really do care, you would have replied.
jean
updated at /
- 11:55 PM