BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, January 25, 2008
I'm relieved. Thank You. (:
Torned apart;
1 down, the next one to go? Sighs. My results do not seem so nice now. ): (dont be greedy jean) I'm really missing fairfield, where it feels like home. Even at the slightest hint of sadness, someone will always be there with a hug.
The only place close to getting the feeling back is ACJC. Cos if I'm not wrong quite a few fairsians will be there. My team mates will be there too, hopefully. And Mr G is just next door to help me with maths! HAHA! Seeee, this is the logical choice. (:
I cant spike for nuts lar. Even with cgirls net it still sucks. NO speed, no force. NOTHING! ): Cgirls can spike better than me. Haha. I'm not kidding.
If you leave, dont come back.
jean
updated at /
- 10:16 PM