BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Blogging seems boring to me now. Well, maybe that's cos my life's Boring! I have decided to make this month a ME month. During the past 2 months I have been so busy that I'd lost track of myself. I forgot who I am. And I owe it to myself to get back on track.
Money's starting to roll in. Just in time. (: I guess all the work that I did are starting to pay off. Haha.
Spent New Year with my girls and church. It's a little wierd for me but all in all it was alright. Haha. Played games like mafia, charades, twister and bridge. Gosh, I've regained my love for bridge. (: But we didnt take pictures. ):
I want to go out/gym/cut hair/watch movies!! But there's no one to acc me. ):
I better go get Brunch. Tummy's grumbling.
jean
updated at /
- 12:03 PM