BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Zomggg! My stamina freaking sucks. Almost fainted after spiking for.. I dont even know how long I spiked. Playing match with B and Cgirls was fun. But I must be the worst setter ever, really out of touch.
Time changes everything.
So distant and surreal.
Maybe God has a different path for me.
Lunch at yoshi with my girls, ate our fill and headed to kino. Time really flies when I'm with them. Sent sammi to raffles place mrt and walked all the way to marina square. Now that i think of it, it isnt far. Chats along the way about everything and anything. Pit stops for thailand coconut( yummy! ), walks along Singapore River and sitting opposite esplanade. And this is the first time I've ever been to the CBD. So exciting! Hahaha. Cheap thrill, I know.
Marina square is quite a nice place to shop. There's lots of interesting stuff to see. :D TAN SHUMEI! I gained weight! It's all your fault for going into bread talk!
Goshhh! Almost couldnt find my passport just now. Gave me a heart attack lar.
When you're lost, just walk straight. (:
jean
updated at /
- 1:57 PM