BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Words cant sum up how I feel. (:
Met the HC volleyballers in the morning. (: ate laksa, like finally. It's one of the few places that sell non-spicy laksa. Sneaked into Macs just to get a seat. I still miss HC's training. Haha.
Byeeeeee, Zoe! Have a safe trip. (:
Town-ed with my girls after that. Just feels like clockwork. It has been soo darn long. I thought the holidays were for us to become sick of each other. Kinda hard to do though.
Hitman was good. (: I bought new stuff. Anklet and half a pair of havaianas for shumei's early christmas present. We taught pigs how to camwhore! I love them darling! Received my 2nd christmas present from them: white havaianas! Haha, was decked out entirely in white.
I have no idea what convinced me to get white slippers. Of all colours, WHITE! Fine, so it looks really nice and fits my leg perfectly, but white is not practical. It gets dirty too easily. ): I can alrdy see my dirty footprint on the slipper. ): It's going to turn grey soon. That cant happen to my precious slipper. I must buy bleach.
Oh yeah, not forgetting dinner at sushi teh. Totally burned a hole in my pocket. SALMON, yummy! (: To sum things up, I spent $63 today. Zomgg! At least, it was worth it. I'm too high for this. I'm so glad that I have the 2 of you.
As the saying goes:
Boys may come and go, but best friends stay together forever.
Sammi, trust me on this. You dont have to feel insecure about our friendship not lasting or anything. All 3 of us are in totally different classes for 2 years, and yet we managed to stay so close. It must mean something right?
I LOVE MY GIRLS! :D
jean
updated at /
- 12:33 AM