BLOG
ENTRIES
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Just took a crash course on one star kayaking. Capsized drills are fun. Drank lots of muddy water though. ( Ewww! ) And my booties fell apart. ): Did a little bit of rowing too. But I totally suck at it, kept capsizing.
Just admit it, you're not man enough.
Went SP to bathe after that, some guild club or something. The toilet there is like WOW! There's jacuzzi, hot tub, cold tub, suana and steam room! They even provide you with soap, shampoo and towel. Definitely the best toilet I've ever been to.
Dont know what's up with my mind today. Maybe I was too tired. Felt like a child all over again. Cos my actions were well, childish.
My back feels injured, sort of. I'm suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to train. Both for stamina and volleyball. Sighs. Shumeeeeii!
Oh yeah, I bumped into Nicolette at dover mrt at 1130pm on friday! What a nice surprise! I miss her soo much. Cant believe that I havent gone out with her during the hols. THURSDAY! (:
Cant finish your food?
Have no fear, Jean is here! (:
jean
updated at /
- 12:12 AM