BLOG
ENTRIES
Monday, December 10, 2007
I'm gonna meet JL tmr! :D he's going to take out his braces.
Wisdom tooth is giving me really bad headaches. I dont want to go for operation! ): And seriously why is it called widom tooth anw, does it even make you wiser?
Was supposed to gym today. Ended up playing cards with laura, aiwee and rachel. Their worst day ever was amusing. Sorry if I'm not sympathetic enough. And I just realised that this is my first time playing bridge after Os. I think. Memory is failing me. Haha. Thanks for walking me out. (:
Volleyball at shuqun. At least we managed to play more today. (: But cant jump up and spike anymore. Timing's like all wrong. ):
Got new shades for Australia trip! (: Thanks mummy.
So fickle. I dont know. I really dont. I should just wait for the results right? But I'm just starting to think sooo much. Paranoid? Yeah I know. Can sense people getting bored of the same topic, at the same time, I just wanna tell them more. I dont know what I want to hear either. SIGHS.
You know something?
You havent seen anything yet.
jean
updated at /
- 11:55 PM