BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Attended meeting in the morning. Oh man, never thought I'd be hearing myself say this. Guess what, I still have to study business and catch up on daily news. Books, newspapers and more books. Gahhh! I wonder if the target can even be reached.
Transform 10,000 into 200,000.
Went out with Nicolette after that. I miss her so so much! Haha. Caught Mr Magorium's Emporium. It's quite nice, and the monkey is soo cute! Dinner at billy bombers. While talking, we realised that the last time we officially went out was around the same circumstances as today! Like how I was to travel overseas the following day, like how we always caught a nice movie ( well, they were both nice to me ) and like how you'll always introduce me to a place that I had never eaten at before. :D And they were both very nice and filling dinners. Thank YOU for today! (: Also, thank you for listening, I know I talk ALOT lar! hahaha. Next time you talk okay? I'll listen. (:
I finally managed to dye my hair. (: It's supposed to turn light golden brown, but somehow it still looks red to me. -.-" Haha. But it's not like I can tell the difference between dark brown and red, on my hair that is.
Australia tomorrow! (:
You guys will be going to Christmas party when you touch down. The theme is Robin Hood. So get ready to partyyyy and have a good time. Aussie style!
Byeee, shumei! Have fun and take care. <3
Opportunities dont come knocking on your door,
you have to create them.
jean
updated at /
- 11:59 PM