BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Today was fun. (: Cycled at ECP with Laura today! Made me wait for super looong lar.. Hmph. I guess that's normal right? Seaweed shaker fries was love. I miss it sooo much. Fell down though. Oh yeah, the stupid bike, Laura is really unlucky. Hahaha. (:
LAURA TAN OWES ME $20. ( there now i cant forget )
Taught Fiona how to play volleyball after that. She's seriously one of the fastest learners that I've ever seen. So proud of her. (:
Ahh, my knee is really spoilt. It hurts to even pedal now. ): I think it'll be wise to bring a kneeguard for tmr.
You asshole. I just hate changes. I barely settled down and there you go introducing all these crap. Sighs. Yes, I'm selfish. I know. But you know something, I dont really care. Ahhhh, it's not like i can do anything too. Tmr's going to be wierd. I can assure you that.
Chatted with JL. Super cool. Same initials! (:
Sis is leaving for melbourne tmr. ): i'm gonna miss her.
Shooting and Night cycling tmr. It's gonna be a busy day. I like busy. (:
jean
updated at /
- 9:12 PM