BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Coach: Saturday you free anot? Bgirls got friendly at PJC. Help me go there dai dui.
Me: Okay lor. I dont mind.
Coach: EHH wait. Later you go kana dragged to go PJC. Nvm. I go bring myself.
Me. -.-"
Sighs. I still want to play vball. ): Scared that i'll deprove later.
Juniors are starting to bitch around again. When will they ever learn? I just cant help but shake my head. Cheer up darling. The team is nothing without you. Remember that. Hang in there!
Dinner was rather alright. Free 9 course meal. Shark's Fin! YUMMY! (: And yes, i know. I'm scary alright? -.-" I just cant get used to new surroundings. But i'm trying.
Yay! I might have secured a job. As in a full time one after I'm done with my studies or something. Next year will be a good year. (:
jean
updated at /
- 11:42 PM