BLOG
ENTRIES
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Jealousy is not a good thing.
at times, i'm not even sure why i blog?
it's not like most people will understand what i'm typing about anyway.
i'm just too vague. but dont get me wrong.
i LIKE being vague. so dont assume, please.
perhaps it's just good for letting off steam?
sighs. i shouldnt think too much.
just let it be. i kinda like how we are now.
no strings attached.
no school today. yippee! (:
went out to study with jovan instead.
fine. it's more like playing pool and watching some super nice show.
hmph. it's all your fault for getting me addicted. (:
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new directionI
loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
*Jordin sparks - tattoo
jean
updated at /
- 9:11 PM