BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
well. i've been tagged by JoJo to say 10 wierd things about myself.
not exactly my favourite topic but...
1. I love CHICKEN ESSENCE! yummy.
2. I dont have cravings for chocolate.
3. I like biting my nails when they're short.
4. I like daydreaming. ( that's not so wierd actually )
5. I cant think of really wierd things. ( maybe i'm just a perfectly normal girl )
6. I have a really bad habit of shaking my leg,
7. I dont learn from my mistakes.
8. I love making myself busy. ( to the extent that i'll almost drop dead by the end of the week )
9. I like to do things i'm not supposed to at that point in time, even if they're bad for me.
10. I cry at least once a month, a certain day actually.
okay. and i'm supposed to tag 5 people.
- shumei
- sammi
- jovan ( if he actually reads this )
- julia
- soozhen
exams are so blah..
last minute studying kinda works.
but it's really taxing on my poor brain. ):
i'm gonna play all i want after this.
it's been so long since i squeezed so much info inside.
look on the bright side.
humanities are OVER! finally! (:
chemistry tmr. and i really should be studying.
i dont want to talk to you. (:
jean
updated at /
- 6:47 PM