BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, June 08, 2007
Today was soo unproductive.
It was my own fault but whatever.
Watching movies on video ipod is a great way to pass time in S2E.
Sleeping during tution time is another great way.
I'm seriously behind time in completing my homework.
So screwed. What's new?
Slacking at shumei's house tmr with my girls.
I still do want to swim. (: But i guess i wont.
Cuz SOMEBODY doesnt want to. Haha.
I want to watch fantastic 4 and shrek 3!
Having church camp next week.
Supposed to put up a play i guess.
And i'm stuck with 2 children.
1 is super scared of me.
The other...let's put it this way.
He's too stubborn for his own good.
*I shall not blow up. I shall not blow up. I shall not blow up.*
Half of me is aching like CRAZY. ):
i still miss volleyball.
I'm not missing you I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me I'm not missing you
You might have had me open But I must be going because
I got life to do I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone But this time its different
I dont even feel the distance I'm not missing
I'm not missing you
* I'm not missing you - Stacie Orrico
How delusional can one be?
jean
updated at /
- 7:38 PM