BLOG
ENTRIES
Thursday, June 07, 2007
S2E in the morning once again.
cabbed to CCAB for hwa chong's tryouts.
i really doubt i'll ever go there.
it was fun touching the ball after so darn long.
about 3 months plus i think.
i'm feeling really shagged now.
my stamina totally sucks.
who wants to go for a run?
i'm home alone again.
why am i not surprise?
oh wells, it's good to have some time alone.
just to THINK.
except that i tend to get emo. that's bad.
But if I let you go
I will never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me
Oh yeah How will I know
If I let you go
* If I let you go - Westlife
What is the meaning of being truly happy?
jean
updated at /
- 8:35 PM