BLOG
ENTRIES
Monday, June 04, 2007
I was so worried about you.
Your health is not good. I know.
I'm trying my best to make you happy.
But it's definitely not working.
The slightest thing makes you blow up.
And i have no idea what to do now.
I'M SO DARN LOST. YOU KNOW!
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS CUT ME?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I JUST FEEL LIKE RUNNING AWAY?
5 MINUTES AFTER I STEPPED INTO THE HOUSE YOU SCOLD ME.
( DO YOU KNOW HOW NICE THE HOUSE IS WITHOUT YOU? WHY DONT YOU JUST DONT COME HOME. YOU'RE SO LOUSY. YOUR RESULTS PROVE THAT. WHY CANT YOU JUST BUCK UP? YOU'RE JUST LOUSY. DONT MAKE EXCUSES.)
do you know how much your words hurt?
i dont feel your love anymore.
a home is a house with LOVE.
Lord. Please help me.
Kanchanburi was rather fun i guess.
I got to play volleyball! (:
Children were cute.
Dai di, Bridge, Snap, Dances, Children, Buttercup, Friends, Roomies, Wonderful lunch, Card games at lobby, tucktuck's stupid jokes, guess the storyline...
I really have no mood to type anymore. Sighs.
As we walk to the left, as we walk to the right,
as we walk, as we walk, as we walk all night.
with a heel and a toe and a half turn around.
with a heel and a toe and a new friend found!
Everywhere i go, i'm gonna let it shine.
everywhere i go, i'm gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine.
Let it shine, let it shine, let it SHINE.
(I'm gonna let it shine)
I love kanchanaburi o7!
Mr Ganesan, Miss Lee, Miss Ng, Shumei, Jean, Wenjie, Tuckyan, Siewyi, Huinian, Dawn, Sihui, Fenny, Carmelle, Yibei, Cacilia, Amanda, Nicolette, Cuifen, Julia, Yuka, Corrine, Neo, Jarold, Darren, Wesley, Karan, Bryan, Mok, Terrance, Kiefer, Jeremy, Spencer, Shawn, Handy, Benjamin, Zhongsheng, Wilfred, Chingkai, Xingyao.
jean
updated at /
- 12:00 AM