BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLETTE SUM HUI YI! (:
i've said all i wanted in the msg. haha.
thank God for friends.
they never fail to put a smile on my face. (:
hot or cold?
i really dont understand you.
all that we had before are now gone.
i maybe starting to hate you.
oh wells, it may be for the best.
i'm still really tired.
and i miss VOLLEYBALL!
scorer tmr again! (:
yay! i can earn money.
it seems wierd but i'm feeling kinda pressurized now.
paranoid as well. oh, make that VERY PARANOID.
assuming the worst before i know the results.
speaking of which, i'm totally gonna screw my midyears.
I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this
*hurt - christina aguilera
it's you i miss
jean
updated at /
- 5:11 PM