BLOG
ENTRIES
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
training was okay..
and my back still hurts.
but it's a lot better.
as in i can still walk.
yay! denise and shuqun people came today!
haha i'm so glad they came la.
if not training will be boring.
and i dont think we'll play duixing.
friendly with shuqun on monday!
my prediction was pretty accurate.
i'll be getting my free lunch then. (:
and i just realised how gullible denise is.
haha.she actually believes the mentos with coke thing.
super funny la. and i think she really believes everything.
she even believed that i'm sec2. -.-"
exchanging songs with olivia now.
i got new songs! yay!
thanks girl.
If I could wish upon a star
Then I would hold you in my arms
And I know we could love once again
If could turn the hands of time
Then you would love me still be mine
Baby I would be right where you are
If I could wish upon a star
*samantha mumba-wish upon a star
maybe it's better not to love
jean
updated at /
- 7:47 PM