BLOG
ENTRIES
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
i'm in a damn f-ing bad mood right now.
paranoid feelings stuck in my head.
and i cant get that darn thing out.
WTH.
jean do this, jean do that.
is there no one else to call?
fuck off man.
just because i actually agree to your request doesnt mean that i'm always okay with it.
it's just a sign of respect okay.
and even though i do with a black face at least i still do right?
dont have to give me that kiam pah face.
get this straight. i'm helping you not the other way round.
and to the other you.
i dont even feel like talking bout it.
oh whatever;
i'm disappointed.
just needed to get those off my chest.
nanhua in the morning.
went to shuqun with weihong after that.
i got free chicken rice. (:
boys match ended early.
cabbed with jingjie to ginza.
bian mian and sour plum juice was satisfying.
bused to queensway.
cabbed back to home sweet home.
friendly with shuqun on sat.
I'm gonna live for today,
I'm gonna follow in your way.
I'm gonna let my little light shine like there's no tomorrow.
I won't worry about the past,
I know my future is intact.
So I'll choose to live my life one way ,
I'm gonna live for today.
*live for today-natalie grant
get out of my head;
i have enough to worry about.
jean
updated at /
- 7:13 PM