BLOG
ENTRIES
Friday, December 15, 2006
i'm feeling so blur now.
just woke up from my dont know how long nap.
sighs. i didnt realised that i went to sleep.
i really REALLY shouldnt lie down on my sofa anymore.
sammi's coming back soon!
yay! soon to be freed of my boredom.
now we just have to wait for the missing link.
and there were two.
training's pretty much the same.
and it's starting to get boring.
i really miss him.
no more friendly.
isnt that normal?
i'm going to be banned from using the com soon.
You ask me do I love you but
Do you remember
Why I walked on water for you
Do you remember
My first steps on the moon
Have you ever wondered why
I gave three wishes to you
You asked the question
But the answer lies
In you, in you
The answer lies in you
*do you remember-aaron carter
unstable frame of mind
jean
updated at /
- 8:05 PM