BLOG
ENTRIES
Monday, October 02, 2006
EOYs are here! so fast.
it'll be over soon too i bet.
just finished studying SS.
i really hope i can score well.
haha.nicolette's really retarded.
singing songs to learn the format of informal letter.
and all her aycronames(no idea how you spell that)
but her aycronames really work though.
i can remember everything.
THANKS SO MUCH GIRL.
Cute Jean Usually Runs
An Undertaker Let Flies Fly
Different Enemies Everytime Have Victims, Eeeee!
haha.so nice la.
i especially like the first one though.
did i ever mention how true it is?
haha nvm, just being lame.
but dont worry i can still walk.
hahahahhahah.
i really think i'm going crazy.
must be pre-exam jitters.
I'll be there for you...
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you...
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you...
'Cause you're there for me too.
cheer up kay?
just want to let you know that i'll ALWAYS be here.
cuz you were there for me too.
you've been with me through my ups and downs.
and so i will be with you through the good times and the bad times.
we'll always have each other no matter what happens.
I LOVE YOU! BEST FRIEND! (:
*coffee addict
jean
updated at /
- 11:22 PM