BLOG
ENTRIES
Sunday, October 22, 2006
disappointment sucks.
feel like shit now.
i made my mum cry.
sighs. it's like the first time i saw her cry since my dad died.
feeling damn bad.
and it's all because of my stupid temper.
i thought i threw it away.
but it sneaked up on me again.
i'm really sorry mum.i want to take back everything that i've said but i know it's not possible.i'm sorry for not being a good daughter.
results were okay...
better than i expected but not good enough.
4th in class, 41 in level.
sighs. i deproved.
full house again!
dont feel like giving a shit bout anything.
i'm not gonna try anymore.
it's not worth it.
I promised myself
I promised I'd wait for you
The midnight hour
I know you'll shine on through
I promised myself
I promised the world to you
I gave you flowers
You made my dreams come true
How many of us out there
Feel the need to run and look for shelter
it was never there
jean
updated at /
- 6:11 PM